GLEESON SW PLUS RV
HOME WITHOUT LOT
**Prices are subject to change based on cost of labor and material fluctuation at time of agreement**
The Gleeson post office opened in 1890 under the name Turquoise and closed in 1894. The site of Turquoise was established by Indians who mined the gemstones in the area later to be called Turquoise Mountain. Tiffany & Company acquired the mines in 1890.
- Great Room & Dining Room
- Covered Porches, 322 sq. ft.
- 2 Car plus RV Garage, 1130 sq. ft.
- Total of 3463 square feet under roof